Aspen discovers the family blog

 I thought: This will give me something else to do on top of basketball, school, homework, church, watching my sisters, boredom, and reading. But hey, the more things going on in my life the more excuses I have to stay up late watching Netflix...
I did not just say that.
Write that.
Type that.
Whatever.

Hi, It's Aspen! I found out that this blog existed today and I also found out that there are pictures of me since I was five just out there on the internet. Anyway I found out that we have a family blog and I thought it might be fun to do some blogging. My mom (Sharon) decided that when Jaiden went to full time kindergarten she needed something to do while all of her kids were at school. So she took up substituting (She was the coolest Sub in the district.) Then this school year she is working in the preschool. That might explain why she doesn't post. Then again she never posed very much to begin with. I think that she may have forgotten about the blog.

Well it looks like I'm taking over (for now) Wish me luck!




Comments