Let's Eat!

Jaiden has discovered that everything is worth tasting. She has started keeping her tounge visible during her bath. My guess is that if water splashes near her mouth she doesn't want to miss it. a>















This girl loves to eat. According to the microwave popcorn box, Orville Redenbacher said; "Do one thing and do it better than anyone." (I hope you can appreciate that this quote came off a food container) Anyway, I have great hopes for this girl. She is less than 10,000 practice hours from being a Master Eater.

Watch her feet in the video:



Since I just posted bath photos, I might as well add an artistic topless picture:














And another pretty girl in a tutu:

Comments

I always enjoy naked pictures. Keep them coming. Lenci is so precious as a ballerina. You get some great shots. The Jaidens are really good.
Dorothy said…
Jaiden is sooo cute! All your kids are cute though. I like the feet video. Kids and their feet are funny. Chloe likes to suck on her toes and then offer them to the nearest person.
Natalie said…
So fun! Your girls are so cute.