Jaiden Marcelle Pearson

(click for bigger version)


Hello everyone! Here I am - Jaiden Marcelle Pearson. My mom and dad finally got it together and choose a few pictures of me to show off to the world! Above I am trying to figure out what those things are that dad's co-workers at John Deere gave to me.

I was born in Des Moines, Iowa an 22 January 2009 at 9'52pm. Luckily I am patient because my dad took mom and I to the wrong Mercy hospital (who knew that there would be more than one!? -Rod). I was 19 3/4" long and weighed 6lb 4oz (6lb 3.9oz to be exact). I came with a healthy set of lungs that would work just fine right up until dad would try to take a movie of me screaming... tee hee hee.




Jaiden Marcelle Pearson just a couple hours after being born


I like this warm air thing they stick me under in the nursery...




Yep, My big Bro. Rodney Kael likes me plenty...


Even Gavan is not afraid of me...even when I squeak at him!



Look out world, here is a snap shot of me in 5 1/2 yrs. Dad is so going to be a busy boy keeping all the other boys away from us!



My other big sister likes to hold me, kiss me, touch me, love me and call me hers. As you can see, I don't mind at all!



Me and Mom and Valencia...with Valencia's baby - ME!!

(Mom is not letting dad post any of the real good ones of me and Valencia because mom is in them and mom claims that...well, I best not say for fear of getting dad into trouble...)


Awake time with dad at home. He is a soft squishy guy and this spot has been claimed in the name of Jaiden. I like it here. A lot.


OK, I actually like this spot the best. My mom loves me and lets me snuggle any time I want to.

Comments

SnowAngel said…
Hi guys! Why didnt you tell me you had a blog... Well she is a cutie... can't quite tell who she looks like... She is DARK though! Well we will see ya later.... p.s. rod my e-mail is mikkip06@gmail.com
add the p... lol! miss ya and love ya guys!
Schrock's Spot said…
Nice Photo's and Blog. Jaiden is a Keeper!

Casey Schrock